HIGHT density Rubber + Steel
The thinnest bumper disc in the world!
23 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 03/01/2021
Bumpers Competition Elite the new global benchmark; after years of studies and tests Lacertosus® is proud to establish a new world record: the thinnest bumper disc in the world! *
BPCE Bumper Competition Elite, the highest quality for the most demanding athletes.
Central monoblock machined from solid: each disc is made from a single steel bar ** machined on all surfaces with numerically controlled lathes, the result?
1) very accurate weight tolerance
2) very tight dimensional tolerances: always precise couplings
3) maximum resistance to stress: for the entire life of the disc, no screws that loosen or need to be replaced over time.
4) loading hole calibrated with tight tolerances: less stress on the rocker arm, less noise.
5) surface quality of the highest level
Crown in 100% VIRGIN COMPOUND: faced with the challenge of setting a new goal in the field of sports equipment, we have not compromised: for the best disc in the world, you need the best construction material, without compromises. The compound used for the construction of the Bumper Competition Elite is obtained exclusively with virgin materials, only in this way can the best chemical-physical performance be guaranteed, with the following advantages over the Bumper Competition Elite:
1) contained and controlled rebound
2) maximum silence
3) excellent durability over time
4) no smell
5) very high weight stability over time
6) maximum mechanical resistance to drop tests.
7) color stability
The new Bumper Competition Elite are distinguished by the presence of the brand and the weight indications in relief on the flat faces of the disc, a system designed to last over time, just like any Competition Elite disc.
In addition to the weight indicated in relief, the size is easily identifiable thanks to the color that complies with IWF and IPF standards: just a glance is enough to understand how many kg are loaded on the barbell!
State of the Art ! The laser marking on the metal part of the nightclub is reserved exclusively for the most exclusive product: Bumper Competition Elite.
Did you know that?
Using VIRGIN COMPOUND versus a recycled material improves the overall performance of the product for two reasons:
1) stability of the raw material: when not recycled, the risk of contaminants that can worsen the performance at a chemical-physical level is reduced.
2) intact polymeric chain: the virgin material has more defined chemical bonds and not altered by the production processes which instead may have undergone materials obtained with recycling processes; these same processes can stress and further alter the characteristics of matter.
Both aspects contribute significantly to the performance of the finished product in terms of mechanical performance, duration over time, surface quality, color, stability over time and even the density of the compound, which consequently affects the weight of the finished product.
Recycling is a duty and a commitment of the whole world community, from the individual citizen to the large company: it is advisable to choose which will be the second, third or nth life of a certain material to obtain performing products.
* with the same size. Survey conducted in August 2020
** in high strength aluminum alloy for the 5 kg size
|Hole diameter||50 mm|
|Material||HIGHT density Rubber + Steel|
|Packaging size LxLxH [cm]||46 x 46 x 10 cm|
|Packaging weight||20,5 Kg|
|Origin||Designed in Italy|
To make sure that your expectations are fully met Lacertosus® offers the best guarantee on the market. We are certain about the quality of the material that is marketed in our portal, so certain that we offer you the full refund or the substitution of the product, without asking many questions, in case the material isn't pleasing you! We are at your disposal for any explanation.