After the Bumper Competition Elite, considered the thinnest in the world* Lacertosus® is pleased to propose a limited edition of the Bumper Elite BLACK SERIES line.
Quality and attention to detail at the highest levels, first choice virgin rubber and central monobloc with MATT CHROME finish, particularly resistant over time that distinguishes them thanks to the unique aesthetics of their kind, perfect combination with the Black Series barbell.
Central monoblock machined from solid: each disc is made from a single steel bar ** machined on all surfaces with numerically controlled lathes, the result?
1) Very accurate weight tolerance
2) Very tight dimensional tolerances: always precise couplings
3) Maximum resistance to stresses: for the whole disc's life, there will be no loose screws or any needed replacement.
4) Loading hole calibrated with tight tolerances: less stress on the barbell, less noise.
5) Highest level surface quality
100% HIGH QUALITY BLEND: We have not compromised when facing the challenge of setting a new goal in the field of sports' equipment: for the best disc in the world, you need the best construction material, without compromise.
The compound used for the construction of the Bumper Elite Black Series has been obtained exclusively with virgin materials, only this way, the best chemical-physical performace can be guaranteed, with the following advantages over the Bumper Elite Black Series:
1) Contained and controlled rebound
2) Maximum silence
3) Excellent durability
4) No odor
5) Very high over-time weight stability
6) Maximum mechanical resistance to drop tests
7) Color stability
The new Bumper Elite Black Series discs are distinguished by the presence of the brand (quality guarantee) and the weight indications in relief on the flat faces of the disc. A system designed to last over time, just like every Elite disc.
State of the Art! The laser marking on the metal portion of the disc is reserved exclusively for the most exclusive product: Bumper Competition Elite.
Did you know that...?
The use of HIGH QUALITY BLEND compared to recycled material greatly improves the overall performance of the product for two reasons:
1) Stability of the raw material: since it is not recycled, the risk of contaminating agents that can worsen performances on a chemical-physical basis is reduced.
2) Intact polymeric chain: the virgin material has more defined chemical bonds and not altered by the production processes that, on the oher hand, may have undergone materials obtained through recycling processes; these same processes can stress and further alter the characteristics of matter.
Both aspects contribute significantly to the performance of the finished product in terms of mechanical performance, durability, surface quality, color, over-time stability and even density of the compound, that consequently affects the weight of the finished product.
Recycling is a duty and commitment of the entire world's community, from the individual citizen to the largest company: it is advisable to carefully choose which will be the second, third or nth life of a certain material to obtain performing products.
* With the same size. Survey conducted in August 2020
|Use||Amateur, Home, Commercial|
|Hole diameter||50 mm|
|Net weight||10 kg|
|Weight endurance||+/- 1,5%|
|Packaging size LxLxH [cm]||46 x 46 x 10 [cm]|
|Packaging weight||10,2 Kg|
|Origin||Designed in Italy|