Included VAT and 2 year guarantee
Lacertosus 65cm Swiss Ball Elite
Warning: Last items in stock!
Buy this product with one click
Swiss Ball ELITE, the ball that helps you improve your balance, ideal for core training, muscle toning, to improve stability, for joint mobility and stretching.
What sets the Swiss Ball Elite apart from others on the market?
1) The stable center of gravity: the Swiss Ball Elite does not roll on itself: it moves but returns to the equilibrium position. The result: all the benefits and functions of a traditional Swiss Ball with the great advantage that it will not roll off during the positions' switching.
2) The quality of a MADE in ITALY product.
3) The safety assurance of a tested and guaranteed product for users up to 300kg (Explosion tests conducted with over 600kg).
How to choose the size of a Swiss Ball? The size is relative to the user's stature, the correct size is the one that, with the Swiss Ball Elite perfectly inflated, it allows the user to sit at a 90° angle with the legs. To help you choose, we recommend:
- Height inferior to 175cm: Swiss Ball Elite 55cm
- Height over 175cm: Swiss Ball Elite 65cm
Each box contains the pump to inflate the Swiss Ball Elite
Maybe you didn't know that...
The Swiss Ball is also known as FitBall, GymBall and obviously Swiss Ball; it is a soft rubber ball inflated with air. An accessory born in the 90's, unstable by nature, used in gymnastics for muscle toning, in kinesiology and rehabilitation that quickly spread to Gyms and Home Gyms for exercises complementary to traditional workouts.
Have you noticed?
The Swiss Ball Elite Lacertosus is 100% made in Italy, the internal anti-explosion coating is tested and guaranteed for users up to 300kg of load in complete safety.
|Use||Amateur, Home, Commercial|
|Net weight||0.9 kg|
|Packaging weight||1 Kg|
|Origin||Made in Italy|