HIGH density Rubber + Steel
Following the Competition Elite line, it is considered to be the thinnest in the world* Lacertosus® is pleased to propose a limited edition of the Bumper Elite BLACK SERIES line.
Quality and attention to detail at the highest level, first choice virgin rubber and central monobloc with MATT CHROME finish, particularly resistant over time that distinguishes them from other bumper plates thanks to the unique aesthetics of their kind, perfect in combination with the Black Series barbell.
Central monoblock machined from solid: each plate is made from a single steel bar ** machined on all surfaces with numerically controlled lathes, the result?
1) very accurate weight tolerance
2) very tight dimensional tolerances: always precise couplings
3) maximum resistance to stress: for the entire life of the plate, you will see no screws that loosen or that will need to be replaced over time.
4) calibrated loading hole with tight tolerances: less stress on the barbell, less noise.
5) highest level surface quality
100% HIGH QUALITY BLEND: We have not compromised when facing the challenge of setting a new goal in the field of sports' equipment: for the best plate in the world, you need the best construction material, without compromise.
The compound used for the construction of the Bumper Elite Black Series has been obtained exclusively with virgin materials, only this way, the best chemical-physical performace can be guaranteed, with the following advantages along with the following advantages of the Bumper Elite Black Series:
1) contained and controlled rebound
2) maximum silence
3) excellent durability over time
5) very high weight stability over time
6) maximum mechanical resistance to drop tests
7) color stability
The new Bumper Elite Black Series are distinguished by the presence of the brand and the weight indications in relief on the flat faces of the plate, a system designed to last over time, just like any Elite plate.
State of the Art! The laser marking on the metal part of the plate is reserved exclusively for the most exclusive product: Bumper Elite Black.
Did you know that...?
The use of HIGH QUALITY BLEND compared to recycled material greatly improves the overall performance of the product for two reasons:
1) stability of the raw material: when not recycled, the risk of contaminants that can worsen the performance at a chemical-physical level is reduced.
2) intact polymeric chain: the virgin material has more defined chemical bonds and is not altered by the production processes which instead may have undergone materials obtained with recycling processes; these same processes can stress and further alter the characteristics of matter.
Both aspects contribute significantly to the performance of the finished product in terms of mechanical performance, duration over time, surface quality, color, stability over time and even the density of the compound, which consequently affects the weight of the finished product.
Recycling is a duty and a commitment of the whole world community, from the individual citizen to the large company: it is advisable to choose which will be the second, third or nth life of a certain material to obtain performing products.
* With the same size. Survey conducted in August 2020
|Hole diameter||50 mm|
|Net weight||25 Kg|
|Material||HIGH density Rubber + Steel|
|Packaging size LxLxH [cm]||46 x 46 x 7 [cm]|
|Packaging weight||25,5 Kg|
|Origin||Designed in Italy|