150 kg set of competition ELITE 150 kg discs in the typical composition:
Bumpers Competition Elite the new global benchmark; after years of studies and tests Lacertosus® is proud to establish a new world record: the thinnest bumper disc in the world! *
BPCE Bumper Competition Elite, the highest quality for the most demanding athletes.
Central monoblock machined from solid: each disc is made from a single steel bar ** machined on all surfaces with numerically controlled lathes, the result?
1) very accurate weight tolerance
2) very tight dimensional tolerances: always precise couplings
3) maximum resistance to stress: for the entire life of the disc, no screws that loosen or need to be replaced over time.
4) loading hole calibrated with tight tolerances: less stress on the rocker, less noise.
5) surface quality of the highest level
100% VIRGIN COMPOUND crown: faced with the challenge of setting a new milestone in the field of sports equipment, we have not compromised: for the best disc in the world, you need the best construction material, without compromises. The compound used for the construction of the Bumper Competition Elite is obtained exclusively with virgin materials, only in this way can the best chemical-physical performance be guaranteed, with the following advantages over the Bumper Competition Elite:
1) contained and controlled rebound
2) maximum silence
3) excellent durability over time
4) no smell
5) very high weight stability over time
6) maximum mechanical resistance to drop tests.
7) color stability
The new Bumper Competition Elite are distinguished by the presence of the brand (quality guarantee) and the weight indications in relief on the flat faces of the disc, a system designed to last over time, just like any Competition Elite disc.
In addition to the weight indicated in relief, the size is easily identifiable thanks to the coloring that complies with IWF and IPF standards: just a glance is enough to understand how many kg are loaded on the barbell!
State of the Art! The laser marking on the metal part of the disc is reserved exclusively for the most exclusive product: Bumper Competition Elite.
Did you know that?
The use of VIRGIN COMPOUND compared to recycled material greatly improves the overall performance of the product for two reasons:
1) stability of the raw material: since it is not recycled, the risk of contaminating agents that can worsen the performances on a chemical-physical level is reduced.
2) intact polymeric chain: the virgin material has more defined chemical bonds and not altered by the production processes which instead may have undergone materials obtained with recycling processes; these same processes can stress and further alter the characteristics of matter.
Both aspects contribute significantly to the performance of the finished product in terms of mechanical performance, duration over time, surface quality, color, stability over time and even the density of the compound, which consequently affects the weight of the finished product.
Recycling is a duty and a commitment of the whole world community, from the individual citizen to the large company: it is advisable to carefully choose which will be the second, third or nth life of a certain material to obtain performing products.
* with the same size. Survey conducted in August 2020
** in high strength aluminum alloy for the 5 kg size
|Hole diameter||50 mm|
|Net weight||150 Kg|
|Material||HIGH density Rubber + Steel|
|Packaging weight||170 Kg|
|Origin||Designed in Italy|