EN 1090-1:2009+A1:2011, TUV Sud, EN 16630:2015
The most compact Calisthenics structure in our catalogue, complete with human flag bar, pull-up bars at different heights and vertical wall bars, all completely in structural steel!
The CALISTHENICS RIG 2.0 structures
The Lacertosus® structures dedicated to Calisthenics are entirely designed and manufactured in Italy to meet the highest safety standards on the market, including the American one that provides for a user's body weight up to 180 kg*
The new 2021 project for Calisthenic 2.0 structures provides for complete modularity with RIG structures: this means that accessories such as ball targets can also be added for calisthenics training.
The pull-ups bars for tractions can be adjusted during installation with 10cm variations from one position to another in order to customize the structure for the most demanding athletes.
Made of S355 structural steel and supplied with certified and hot-dip galvanized structural bolts, Lacertosus structures for calisthenics are treated in detail in order to offer the best bodyweight training experience you could wish for, all in maximum safety. Guaranteed by TUV certification.
For special requests, our technical assistance department is available for the design and construction of special structures regarding shapes, sizes and finishings. For the placing in hostile and aggressive environments, such as the deck of a ship or on the seashore, we can make Calisthenics 2.0 structures completely in stainless steel, these are the situations in which even the structural bolts are supplied in stainless steel.
The strengths of Calisthenics 2.0 structures:
- S355 structural 80x80mm section steel poles
- TUV EN 16630: 2015 certification
- TUV EN ISO 20957-1 certification
- Certified and hot-dip galvanized structural bolts
- Customized protective caps for hardware
- Bars adjustable in height every 100mm
- Fully customizable
- Heights up to 4.5m
TECHNICAL DATA OF THE CALISTHENIC RIG 1 Extra Large STRUCTURE:
Minimum recommended installation area 9x6m
Maximum expected users: 5
Suggester flooring: RFL20-E or thicker
Recommended laying surface, by and at the expense of the customer:
- Screed in CA 20cm of thickness -dimensions 9x6m, smooth and leveled
- Micro Plinths 50x50x50cm near each single pole
*tests performed with 1175kg loads on a 2m beam.
Lacertosus® Calisthenics RIG 2.0 structures:
- They can be made on request with outdoor installation treatment or completely in stainless steel.
- Must be firmly fixed to the ground/wall (with suitable fixing devices chosen by the customer)
- Flooring and walls must be compact and strong enough to guarantee the correct fixing and stability of the structure.
- Assembly tools are NOT included.
- It is possible to request a cost estimate for installation by our specialized staff with the issue of "correct installation" certification.
|Use||Amateur, Home, Commercial|
|Handle diameter||32 mm|
|Certificate||EN 1090-1:2009+A1:2011, TUV Sud, EN 16630:2015|
|Product size||220 x 220 x 260 [cm]|
|Packaging size LxLxH [cm]||270 x 80 x 100 [cm]|
|Packaging weight||280 Kg|
|Frame warranty||5 anni|
|Origin||Made in Italy|