HIGHT density Rubber + Steel
instead of 95,90 €
Promotion valid until martedì, 26 settembre
Included VAT and 2 year guarantee
The thinnest bumper plate in the world!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Buy this product with one click
Bumpers Competition Elite, the new global benchmark; after years of studies and tests Lacertosus® is proud to establish a new world record: the thinnest bumper plate in the world! *
BPCE Bumper Competition Elite, the highest quality for the most demanding athletes.
Central monoblock machined from solid: each plate is made from a single steel bar ** machined on all surfaces with numerically controlled lathes, the result?
1) very accurate weight tolerance
2) very tight dimensional tolerances: always precise couplings
3) maximum resistance to stress: for the entire life of the plate, you will see no screws that loosen or that will need to be replaced over time.
4) calibrated loading hole with tight tolerances: less stress on the barbell, less noise.
5) highest level surface quality
Crown in 100% VIRGIN COMPOUND: faced with the challenge of setting a new goal in the field of sports equipment, we have not compromised: for the best plate in the world, you need the best construction material, without compromises. The compound used for the construction of the Bumper Competition Elite is obtained exclusively with virgin materials, only this way the best chemical-physical performance can be guaranteed, along with the following advantages of the Bumper Competition Elite:
1) contained and controlled rebound
2) maximum silence
3) excellent durability over time
5) very high weight stability over time
6) maximum mechanical resistance to drop tests
7) color stability
The new Competition Elite Bumpers are distinguished by the presence of the brand and the weight indications in relief on the flat faces of the plate, a system designed to last over time, just like any Competition Elite plate.
In addition to the weight indicated in relief, the size is easily identifiable thanks to the color that complies with IWF and IPF standards: just a glance is enough to understand how many kilograms are loaded on the barbell!
State of the Art! The laser marking on the metal part of the plate is reserved exclusively for the most exclusive product: Bumper Competition Elite.
Did you know that?
Using VIRGIN COMPOUND versus a recycled material improves the overall performance of the product for two reasons:
1) stability of the raw material: when not recycled, the risk of contaminants that can worsen the performance at a chemical-physical level is reduced.
2) intact polymeric chain: the virgin material has more defined chemical bonds and is not altered by the production processes which instead may have undergone materials obtained with recycling processes; these same processes can stress and further alter the characteristics of matter.
Both aspects contribute significantly to the performance of the finished product in terms of mechanical performance, duration over time, surface quality, color, stability over time and even the density of the compound, which consequently affects the weight of the finished product.
Recycling is a duty and a commitment of the whole world community, from the individual citizen to the large company: it is advisable to choose which will be the second, third or nth life of a certain material to obtain performing products.
* with the same size. Survey conducted in August 2020
** in high strength aluminum alloy for the 5 kg size
|Hole diameter||50 mm|
|Net weight||10 Kg|
|Material||HIGHT density Rubber + Steel|
|Packaging size LxLxH [cm]||46 x 46 x 10 cm|
|Packaging weight||20,5 Kg|
|Origin||Designed in Italy|