Included VAT and 2 year guarantee
Starting from 31.64€ *Excluded TAN/TAEG - 48 mounths
First in 30 or 90 days, the choice is yours!
When paying, choose as payment method rate in rete in your cart. Not available for presale products.
Minimum 1000 € - Maximum 7500 € *
Elite RIG 120 (self-supporting)
Production Time: 2 - 4 weeks
Warning: Last items in stock!
Buy this product with one click
On offer while stocks last.
RIG with 2 RACK positions and 4 positions to perform pull-ups.
Ultra RIG commercially available. Lacertosus® has created its own standard for RIGs: designed, designed and built entirely in Italy;
TUV Sud certified for construction quality, materials used and capacity, built in compliance with the most stringent production standards: EN 1090-1: 2009 + A1: 2011, ISO 9001: 2015, UNI EN ISO 3834-2: 2006.
The Lacertosus® RIGs are built with S355 structural steel: clearly superior to the standard 235 available on the market, why all this? Simple, when you train in groups of 15-20 or even 30 people safety is not important, it is essential!
Lacertosus® RIGs are built with 80x80mm section steel poles, supplied with hot galvanized Certified Structural Bolts, because "too much" is never enough!
Equipped with protective caps, a touch of class for a quality structure!
Find out how to customize your RIG with the wide choice of Lacertosus® accessories designed to get the most out of your structure.
Try the brand new Lacertosus® configurator specially designed to create Lacertosus® RIGs and find the best solution for your needs!
Lacertosus® RIG structures:
- they can be made on request with treatment for outdoor installation.
- must be firmly fixed to the ground / wall (with suitable fastening devices chosen by the customer)
- floor and wall must be sufficiently compact and strong to guarantee the correct fixing and stability of the structure.
- assembly tools are NOT included in the supply.
- it is possible to request a cost estimate for the installation by our specialized staff with the issue of "correct installation" certification
This set includes 1 pair of barbell supports.
|Colour||Nero / Arancione|
|Handle diameter||32 mm|
|Certificate||EN 1090-1:2009+A1:2011, (TUV, ISO 9001:2015 (Qualità), UNI EN ISO 3834-2:2006|
|Frame warranty||a vita|
|Varnishing warranty||5 anni|
|Plastic parts warranty||2 anni|
|Origin||Made in Italy|